We are currently recruiting for the below positions. Please submit your application and include the title (and location if applicable) of the position you are applying to. We look forward to reviewing your resume and credentials!
Registered Early Childhood Educator
Location: CFEL Cambridge Place, Scarborough
Description: Plan and lead educational activities for children between the ages of infancy and 12 years. You will joyfully lead children in activities to stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical and emotional growth, and ensure their security and well-being.
- Early Childhood Diploma
- College of ECE registration & proof of good standing
- Comfortable working with all age groups (Infant through School Age)
- Skills in Childhood Education, Curriculum Planning, Oral / Verbal Communication
- ** Must be available Monday to Friday on a rotating shift for either a 7am start or 6pm close (7.5 hours/day).
- Current and valid Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C)
- Up to date criminal reference and vulnerable screening check
- Up to date medical exam, including current immunization record and Tuberculosis test
Date Posted: March 2, 2020
Are you a dynamic Early Educator who values making a real impact and enriching the lives of children? We are always on the lookout for great people to add to our CFEL team!
Our team consists of Registered Early Childhood Educators, dedicated Early Childhood Assistants, and Kitchen Coordinators for locations across the city of Toronto who are committed to providing a safe, nurturing and enriching environment where children grow and excel.
Centres for Early Learning offers competitive wages plus PWE, medical and dental benefits, as well as wellness, rejuvenation, and vacation days and provides fun and creative environments that inspire our educators to inspire children to grow and excel.